Dr. Mateusz Zelent
- Tel: +48 61 829 5160
- Loc: wing G, second floor, room 277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD in Physics – 2020
Keywords: magnonics, metamaterials, spin waves, nanomagnetism, magnetization dynamics, magnetic skyrmions
My research focuses on studies in the field of magnonics, in particular spin wave phenomena. I work on linear and nonlinear spin wave optics and spin wave dynamics in inhomogeneous magnetization textures, including studies of spin waves in textures and static and dynamic properties of magnetic skyrmions.
- 2019 Scholarship for the best doctoral students at the Faculty of Physics, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- I received the scholarship three times in the academic years 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019.
2018 – 2019 Scholarship for the best doctoral students funded by the Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation in Poznań
- I received the scholarship in the academic year 2018/2019.
2018 – 2019 Jan Kulczyk Scholarship for the best doctoral students.
- July 2019 Best Poster Presentation Award,
- The award was given to me during the Magnonics 2019 conference, held in Carovigno, Italy. The award was for the poster entitled: “Spin-wave phase shifter upon a single linear defect”.
- June 2020 Scholarship for young researchers from the Poznań scientific community.
- July 2020 Team 1st degree award of the Rector of UAM 2020.
- I received the scholarship together with my supervisor Prof. Maciej Krawczyk in the academic year 2020/2021.
- October 2020 Scholarship of the Rector of UAM 2020 for the most effective academic staff.
Appl. Phys. Lett., 118 (23), pp. 232403, 2021.
Appl. Phys. Lett., 118 (21), pp. 212409, 2021.